This is the Galaxie Agency’s basic menu of services,
which can be expanded, custom tailored, chosen alá carte and
packaged to meet the needs of clients:
• Media Bio Preparation. Bios written by established professionals.
• Press Releases. Market-targeted press releases for new albums, tours, special events, label announcements, etc.
• Web Copy/Content: Galaxie founder Gina Hughes and carefully selected freelance advisers provide a complete analysis of an artist’s web site or develop a ground-up web presence, provide a written action plan and execute the plan using Galaxie’s in-house staff at the artist’s direction, or simply improve targeted areas of an existing web site.
• Tour Press/Media Outreach: Provide print and digital media plus radio outreach to support short-term touring, special event performances and releases, etc., within the US. (We do not handle full-scale album release campaigns, but can recommend other specialized publicists.)
• Stage Presence/Image Consultation: Gina and carefully selected freelance advisers provide detailed, written feedback on all aspects of performance and image along with a written action plan, which Galaxie can also help execute.
• Merchandising: Develop merchandising product line based on artist’s image and demographic, including merchandise sourcing and production if requested, and e-commerce development.
• Logistics: Develop infrastructure for tour support, execute back-office management support, etc.
• Musician Sourcing: Provide supporting players for studio, touring, etc.
• Label Relations: Work as liaison between artists and labels to shop recordings and handle business/communications.
• Radio Out-reach for In-Studio Performances and Target Airplay: Support touring with direct approaches to regional radio.
• Pre-Production and Production: Assist artist in all aspects of preparing to record an album, from song selection and arrangement/writing to instrumentation, studio and producer sourcing, etc., to album production.
• CD and Graphic Design: Galaxie’s in-house designers can handle all elements of music design including logos, posters, CD packaging, banners, merchandise, etc.
• Market Targeting: Identify artist’s target market and develop strategy for more effective outreach to that market.
• Support Services: Sourcing or direct management of CD manufacturing, web and graphic design, photography, rentals, etc.